Give me ur link... ^^

Big Bang - Tae Yang

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

28 April 2012

my exo-m's rank

Hye guys..
well i'm not sure whether people read my blog or not...
but still...i will write my entry...
as i said before..i'll cont with my rank in exo-m...

let's go...

1.TAO... my first expression when i saw him..actually i only watch his teaser! only his teaser from their 23 teaser..bad me aite...huahua..but this kids... my 1st impression gone when i saw him in their 1st showcase and their interview... I thought is someone cool..well cool like L or maybe badass...but this kid!!! OMG!!! why so cute...ah...but nevermind Tao..dis noona forever like u...kekeke.. i'll buy u some gucci later...but not now..hikhik... asks Kris to buy it for u..hahaha...


2. Lay... Well actually i want to rank Kris or Chen in this place too..but later.. Lay come first..hihi... Why i like him?? well don't know..hahaha... it just i like him.. even sometimes he looks blur...maybe he still new in the industry... i like his voice..wish he can sing more and more... ah! i know one more reason why i like him... coz he is 91's...huahua... what a lame reason...kekeke..



3. Leader Kris... is there anyone who don't like him??? he looks good..handsome,tall and what's more... why i can't find someone like him in malaysia?? ㅋㅋㅋ
he looks good in any picture... why so handsome kris?? and dats it..i don't know what else should i describe about him..just this... i wonder how he looks in real life...
 (always waiting till the day i meet exo in my real life...)

 4. Chen. i not even look at him when i know about exo...but later i found out that this boy is cute...and his voice...OMG!! criess alone... why i didn't look at u b4..huahh...



 5.Baby Luhan...hihi..why i call this boy baby?? don't his face looks like that... i hate the fact that his age diff with me only 1 year..erkk..luhan... jealous with him... he rank 5th coz he already got sehun..hahaha.. okie remember this..i ship HUNHAN









6.Last but not least... Bun Xiumin..hihi..i should call him minseok aite.. i like his real life... u should expose more about urself..and don't act cute like luhan..don't!! haha..but i love his smile...



That's it.. my rank for exo-m... well this rank also temporary...
all 12 of them is good... no regret being their fans actually...
good luck in ur life... This fan will forever support u guys..
okie that's it...

-end-


 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...