Give me ur link... ^^

Big Bang - Tae Yang

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

27 April 2012

My 1st EXO's Album and my fav member in EXO-K









Hye guys...late..but tadah!!! my exo album!!!
don't ask why i bought this..it just happen...yeah..hahaha
EXO...i used to said this b4... "I don't like them...well let see whether they can make me smile.."
BANG! yes they can... This is my 1st album amongs all rookies that i like this year...includes BAP..sorry honey... i'll buy ur album asap..hukhuk...

even i don't like the quality of this album..well its okie..i can forgive SM coz i received baekhyun's and kris's card... huahua... (lucky u...)

honestly..i love all of them...should i rank them??

lets start with exo-k..kekeke...

1. sweet+cute+handsome+dorky+deep voice CHANYEOL!!!!!!

2.sweet guardian angel..... SUHO!!!

3. Sweet Baekhyun... ( I like him coz he always with chanyeol??hahaha...and his voice...)

4. cute owl..huhua... owl?? poor d.o... cute D.O....


5. cute maknae SEHUN...



6. last but not least..KAI..hihi...



its too long already..well i just show u guys my fav from exo-k..
what about exo-m?erkk..i'll cont with my next post..hihi...

well actually my list still messing sometimes..so dis list is temporary..how can i choose them..all of them are so good!!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...