Give me ur link... ^^

Big Bang - Tae Yang

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

02 February 2012

Welcome To The Block-BLOCK B IS BACK

Block B is BACK!!!!!

#WELCOMETOTHEBLOCK baby!!!!!!

Okie enough spazzing since one hour ago...

i don't have any specific bias anymore...they just kill me with this song....

love them...

all broadcast channel...please...begging you... i don't want anything...

but please..please...please give them full length performance...

stop banning them...

coz they are so great...



"gu gu ga ga gu ga ga" and " nalli nalli nallina nalli nalli nallina nuga nari nari narigina? We rock rock rock rockin now"

Already stuck in my head....

" I don’t know I don’t know I don’t know but Im hot hot"

"you know what you know what you know what what I mean mean"

This part also...killing me...OMG yukwon...why so hot...

Minhyuk's dance break!!! okie zico i forgive u coz u give him this part...kekeke

Me...currently in Black Dragon group...

huahua... sorry Z.I.C.O ";})();ButtonMouseDown(this);'>;)


Love all of them..

Taeil...baby u know that u always baby forever...not cool baby..u looks so cute!!!!
Ahn Jaehyo why so hot!!! looks superb...
U-BOMB...trying to kill me??? OMG...too hot to resist...
Jihoon...Birthday Boy...okie i cannot say u underage anymore...that's why u looks so hot there???
Kyung?? forever park kyung...kekeke
Zico too...forever be Zico...SWAG!!!

already replay this mv more than 15 times...

Let's go crazy with BLOCK B!!!!!
and HAPPY BIRTHDAY PYO JIHOON!!!
";})();ButtonMouseDown(this);'>Lub

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...