Give me ur link... ^^

Big Bang - Tae Yang

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

27 January 2012

B.A.P Profile- I fall In Love with Rookie...again...

I really thought that i will don't have any new bias...but because of TS Entertainment with their alien from planet B124AP224... i'll go crazy again..kekeke

and because of that happen

I already change my layout...hahaha it just happen... i fall in love with B.A.P

Since i still lost about them sometimes... so i want to put their profile here...

Well u know i thought i will 4eva stick with bang and zelo but then its change...

i start fall in love with each of them... huahhh...

So currently..crazzzzy with Jong Up!!! ah...and Himchan please..let me close my eyes...lol

So here...i can say that this person is my first bias???


Birth Name: Bang Yong Gook

Stage Name: Yongguk

Bunny: Red

Artistic Name: Jepp Blackman

Nickname: Inversion Rapper

Position: Leader & Main Rapper

Birth Date: March 31, 1990

Height: 182 cm

Weight: 60 kg

Education: KyungHee Cyber University

Hobbies: Baseball, basketball, playing by himself

Special Talents: Writing songs and lyrics


And this kid...thanks to Yong guk coz create this cute robot..not just elementary students who like your robot...but me too..(University student) also fall in love with him...kyaa!!!
ZELO VIRUS...


Birth Name: Choi Jun Hong

Stage Name: Zelo

Bunny: Blue

Nickname: 15-Year Old Genius

Position: Maknae, Rapper & Dancer

Birth Date: October 15, 1996

Height: 182 cm

Weight: 63 kg

Specialty: Rap, dance, beatbox

Facts: His ideal type of woman is S.E.S’s Yoojin

Then should i introduce my current bias??? The dancing machine...that cute guy with a sweet smile... he looks different in ta-dah and in their mv...that's make me love him more!! ta-dah!!!

Birth Name: Moon Jong Up

Stage Name: Jongup

Bunny: Green

Nickname: Dance Shindong

Birth Date: February 6, 1995

Height: 176 cm

Weight: 66 kg

Position: Sub-Vocalist & Main Dancer

And now this guy...i like him when i watch ta-dah...on that moment i don't know who should i choose..between him or jong up...kekeke



Birth Name: Yoo Young Jae

Stage Name: Youngjae

Bunny: Yellow

Nickname: Brain

Position: Main Vocalist

Birth Date: January 24, 1994

Height: 178 cm

Weight: 65 kg

And this person...after i watch their mv i start like him..coz i still did not watch ta-dah ep 2 and 3 coz i don't like watch vid without sub... (wish i understand hangul)

Birth Name: Jung Dae Hyun

Stage Name: Daehyun

Bunny: White

Nickname: Busan’s Won Bin

Position: Lead Vocalist

Birth Date: June 28, 1993

Height: 177 cm

Weight: 63 kg

Hometown: Busan

And the last alien who keep disturbing my bias list...this guy!!! kyaa!! yeah ullzzang always kill me...keke

Birth Name: Kim Him Chan

Stage Name: Himchan

Bunny: Pink

Nickname: Instrument Ulzzang

Position: Sub-Vocalist, Rapper

Birth Date: April 19, 1990

Height: 180 cm

Weight: 69 kg


So this is B.A.P...looks like i already in planet B124AP224...kekeke...

never anticipated with debut stage...B.A.P is the 2nd group that make me crazy with their debut stage...

Currently...this is my fav group in 2012..let's see how well other new group can impress me...hihi...

so bye... ^^

p/s: let's go crazy with B.A.P

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...