Give me ur link... ^^

Big Bang - Tae Yang

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

30 January 2012

Another hot rookie:EXO

Hello......

Kinda late coz i just watch EXO this afternoon...

WHAT IS LOVE???? hihi...no wonder i kinda lost why this word in Worldwide Trending...

okie this is my story....

watch EXO-K MV first...

Then i was like...o__o

Are you kidding me??? how can i differentiate them??? how???

(But i think i already knew them now...huahua)

Watch it and impress with their voice... i means Baekhyun and D.O... impressive...

and then i keep looking at other member... and still lost but then i saw him...well known member... Taemin's friend... Kai... so i don't need help from my friend to recognize him...lalalala

So let me show you who attract me first...hikhik...

i can say that he attract me first...

reason1: coz Ness is using his pic as her dp in twitter
reason2: coz his voice make my melt..OMG i can saw Changmin from him...(well its my own opinion k...)
3rd Reason: like any other fangirl coz his good looking... ^^

Okie next person...

Okie firstly sorry coz of this quality..i just snap it from their mv...

This is chanyeol right???

even i can't heard his voice?? did he sing in that song?? don't know about it yet...

He looks cute in my eyes...looking forward with him...

3rd member is this!!!!

TAO!!! OMG!!! his eyes...his height?? kyaa!!!

i read about him and they said that his position is rapper..suit him...

But he in EXO-M..means he will not promote in korea or what??ah i want him in korea...

did SM really split them??? don't split them...or split them but put all my bias in one group..huahua...

4th member i can say its Sehun who attract me...

ullzzang always kill me...huhu...where u come from sehun?? are sure u come from earth?? OMG...speechless..huhu


5th member...LAY!!!

okie in that mv... 0:23 i don't like him but then i change my opinion..huahua...anticipated with him...

but he also in EXO-M ... x_x

5th member..i can say that i attracted with Luhan... (coz he always with Sehun???)

and his voice in What Is Love M version attract me... (Chen also great...)

7th member...Chris...

8th member that attracted me... D.O

change ur hair please... erkk

9th member... xiumin...


10th member Junmyun... ^^

11th member Chen...


Last member...sorry guys..its KAI... that person who always appear in their teaser...

and that's it...my own fav list in EXO..let see what they can do...

i can't say that i already become their fans but yeah i'll anticipated with them...

Like EXO but i can't go and live in EXO planet now..maybe someday???

okie bye


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...