Give me ur link... ^^

Big Bang - Tae Yang

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

29 September 2011

I'M SORRY BUT I FALL IN LOVE WITH INFINITE NOW

Hye people...Well i should write this entry about 1 month ago but kinda busy so i decide to write it today....

INFINITE... TREND IDOL GROUP....
as u can see at my background...my header...already add INFINITE as one of my bias... well actually i try my best not to fall in love with them...but yeah..failed...i'm so in love with INFINITE lately..but still i'm a new INSPIRIT...so there are still a lot about them that i don't know much..even their debut date...and lately i know it from my INSPIRIT dongsaeng.... thanks to her now i know... 9th June 2010 right?? am i right??

Why i don't like them before this???

1. I don't like their music back then when they debut with come back again... I don't know why on that time TEEN TOP attract me more with their music...
2. Then when she's back i kinda like their music but not addicted with it...
3. Still busy as fulltime HOTTEST and B2UTY on that moment...
4. I don't want to fall in love with ROOKIES coz i scared my purse will cry if i have a lot of bias..thank you.. (What the???)

A story about how i fall in love with INFINITE...

1. i remember one day i'm so bored...so i open ihoneydew... "is there any new song that i should listen to?" I asks myself while look at that website... Than i saw INFINITE with BTD album
So i click and download their song... (Yeah sorry...download illegally)

2. Once i start listen to that song...I remains in my mind for a day k...and i was like... "Wow...such a great song...should i watch their mv?" so i go to youtube and watch their mv...

3. The moment when i watch their mv... i was like... "WOW!!!! They changed.... a lot of change...wait a minute...where is my bias that i like before this??" (I can't even find him...thank you...)

Out of topic for a while...should i introduce you my bias when i know INFINITE?? actually now i love all of them...i can't even choose...Just like 2PM..B2ST and BLOCK B...i just love all of them...

Tadda... I don't his pic during their debut...so this is his latest picture..but still Sungyeol that i like... ^^
Well most of you will notice L first right??? right?? but me...i notice this boy first..then L... So yeah MyeongYeol couple..i like it... ^^

Next person that attract me when they debut is this person...one of the main vocal... on that moment quite hard for me to pronounce his name..so i just call him leader.. ^^ and beside his name start with S..same with Sungjong..coz of complication i just call them maknae and leader... no needs their name on that moment...now i don't problem with it anymore... ^^

Before this...i 'll go crazy when i saw their picture together...hahaha...perfection... ^^

After i watch SASEME PLAYER i fall in love with this kids... this BUSAN's Man... "Why i just realize that u looks so good and innocent now LEE HOWON??" but never mind..i like you now....

And coz of Hoya i like this man too... Dongwoo... another innocent man...his laugh...i like when he laugh...me automatically laugh whenever he laugh.... ^^

This kid...Namu... Nam Woohyun... during their debut...i don't even recognize him..totally ignore him..and when i watch him in BTD... i can't even recognize him... i was like... "Who is he?? which one is he in comeback mv?? what his name??" then i realize that he loose weight and that's why he looks like this now..hot right...but gain some weight too Woohyun...

This kid... appearance in INFINITE... Yeah agree...he looks great..HANDSOME...even i don't like him before this..but lately i'll go crazy when i watch him...okie HANDSOME...you make me crazy now with you... ^^

Maknae....Sungjong...u looks too beautiful for me....so i'll treasure you too now..^^

Myunsoo with Sungyeol together... i'll go crazy..

But still RAPPER LINE is my OTP....like them together... ^^

4. After that i start like them...so i start register with their INTERNATION FORUM...
I start watch their interview and so on...

5. Watch dance battle between INFINITE and ZE:A and i think i support INFINITE and not ZE:A on that time...(sorry....)

6. Then i stop with INFINITE and focuses on my currently bias....

7. Read news about INFINITE will be in SASEME PLAYER 2...

8. Start watch that show and yeah i totally fall in love with them... people said that you will love that group after you watch them in variety show... that's happen at me for 2PM and B2ST too... 2PM WILD BUNNY and B2ST ALMIGHTY is show that make me drown with them and for INFINITE it was SASEME PLAYER... after watch this show i think i start like most of them k...i can't even choose which one is my bias...

9. They comeback with their full album...1st full album that i not afford to buy this yet...Wollim please save one for me..promise you that i will buy this album soon coz i watch they work hard in SASEME PLAYER and yeah i cry....

9. Their song is great...i mean their music match with my taste lately...start with BTD and then BE MINE...

10. Then when they comeback with their repackage album that also i not afford to buy it yet but i already order this album... ^^ I'll going crazy with them...and now i keep updating with their news...and yesterday was their 500th anniversary... HAPPY 500th ANNIVERSARY...even i just being your fans in 1 month only...but promise that i will be your fans forever...



Now INFINITE already in my "MUST MEET" list... i'll wait for you guys in Malaysia...Or wait for me... I will go to you guys someday...give me some times... ^^





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...