Give me ur link... ^^

Big Bang - Tae Yang

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

27 May 2011

My current fav drama- The Greatest Love

Nice drama....so funny... i just watch till ep6..will continue watch it this week... Here some synopsis that i found from Myasiancinema about this drama...

Ae Jung is a female band member who is already over the hill. When she enters a variety show to pretend marriage with the top star Jin, she gets entangled in a love triangle along with her ex-bandmate (Yoo In Na). Yoon Pil Joo is a doctor of oriental medicine who has no interest in the entertainment industry but meets Ae Jung by chance and falls for her.

this is their cast...i just pun 4 main cast...

Gong Hyo Jin
Cha Seung Won
Yoo In Na
Yoon Kye Sang


U know what....cha seung won's voice is so wow!!! don't know why but i feel it sounds sexy when i hear his voice... dis drama is damn funny...their plot is nice...

Yoon Kye Sang also great in dis drama...totally like him....if i found this doctor in my real life...i swear..never ever going to others doctor...huahuahuahua....

Yoo In Na looks beautiful in this drama...kinda evil...but still i like her....

Honestly it my 1st time watch gong hyo jin in this drama...sorry coz i never know her before..bad me right... Well i start follow this drama coz of the synopsis and their promotion pic that really attract my attention....


This is the picture that attract me....guess cha seung won pose that attract my attention?? kekeke....love that uncle...hihi

Let's watch this drama guys...love their OST..should i upload it later???

Hero and Heroin.... Dokko Jin with Gu Ae Jung...hihi...Cha Seung Won with Gong Hyo Jin...

So that's it..some review from me...well actually there's other drama that i follow..will upload it later...keke

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...