Give me ur link... ^^

Big Bang - Tae Yang

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

29 January 2011

I'm Back.....









It's been a while since i blogging....too busy..since i continue my study...i don't even have a time to online...that's suck k...hakks...n yeah i know i miss a lot of things...just finish download Seungri, MBLAQ, GNA, n JUNGMIN MV...and there's many mv and song that i need to download...ah hate this fact...fact that i still don't listen it..damn...even INFINITE..i still not hear their song..how is it..aishh...will look at it after this...

I got a week to finish download everthing before i will going back to PERLIS...ah....wish i can stay in MELAKA only...well MELAKA still the best...."SUMPAH" the best..huhu....at least we got MCD here....ah will eat it tomorrow....(Maybe....) ^^...

Should i show u guys...i buy new ext so that i can collect and save every vid n drama that i got.....

Tadda.....Here..my new ext from samsung...ah i always want this color k and now i really got this...hell yeah its great for me..huhu...so i give "Junseob" For this new ext..hihi...

And now my Khunsu already got her new friends...LOL...hakks...so this 2 is my precious thing...^^

Too busy with my work make me cannot watch dream high k...i know it's a great drama...my princess too...ah will try to catch up with drama this week too... and i can't wait to meet with my friends...AI!!!!! ah miss u la darlink....miss ur ext too..hihi..since she take many drama from my sweet friend Seulmi...owh..thank you so much for both of you...hihi

will watch this drama no matter how late....must watch it...

I miss to celebrate his birthday too..but since i saw that smile i know he have a great birthday party...i want to with it now...HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM JUNSU.. ^^

Did u guys know how much i scream that day in the cyber cafe when i look at this photo..argh..heartbreaker...this 2 how guy really killing me..

Who's there....ah yoseobie...i love this interaction..hihi...with jinwoon..even i kinda weird to hear jinwoon call him hyung..hihi..coz yoseob looks young for that title..hihi

This pic yeah..kill me k....never think to see JUNSU WITH YOSEOB...ah..love2..

this handsome young man for sure always kill me with that selca...

Who's this..owh yeah yong jaesoon..hihi..yong junhyung..i love this pic... ^^

1 comment:

asmalalalala said...

Peeeeeerggghhhh....External baru siotttt.. Putih plak tuuu Peeeergghhhhh jeles jeles jeles.. huhu

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...