Give me ur link... ^^

Big Bang - Tae Yang

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

18 October 2010

Treatment-2nd Slice...

2nd Slice...

“Unnie…Gomawo…I thought u cannot help me today…” Hyora said while her hand already holds her hand bag… “I won’t be late… We just want to go and buy our needs for our wedding only…” Hyora said again and Dahyun just nodding agree… “If u want anything or help just call Hyun Ae…she will help you k…” Hyora said again before she walks toward Junsu who wait her at his car… “Dahyun ah…Gomawo…” Junsu shout from far… “Erm…take care!” She replied and walks in to the kinder garden…

…….

“Hye dude sorry I’m late…let’s go…” Joon said and they drove off to meet Mir at their usual place… They meet each other at the café after late about half an hour… “How r u now?” Mir asks Seungho and Seungho just smile while drink his coffee… “U should work with ur dad…that’s it…” Joon said and Mir nodding agrees… “I want to…but maybe later….” Seungho replied and they just shook their head coz that guy really stubborn…. “Excuse me…here u spaghetti….” A lady comes with 3 bowl of spaghetti… “Wah...its looks delicious…” Kamsahamnida…” Mir thanks politely while Seungho smile at her and Joon already stare at his food….

“Omma!” She turns and so do all of them… Seungho can see that woman again…not in her white gown but in her blue gown…. He lost in his own world again….Her smile really grab his heart till make him cannot open his mouth… “Kamsahamnida…” Seungho comeback to the reality when Mir touches his shoulder…that woman already lost from his sight…. “Eat…” Mir said and Seungho just nodding and eat his spaghetti…

“Excuse me…may I asks something?” Seungho try to ask that Lady… “Yes…she turns and looks at him while Mir n Joon already wait for him outside of the restaurant… “What is he doing?” Mir asks and Joon just make a blur face coz he also don’t know his reason…. “Ah…Okie let’s go…” Mir said when Seungho walk out from the restaurant… “Ah...its Okie…u guys go ahead… I will come later…” Seungho said and leave them… “Ya! Ya Yang Seungho!” Joon try to call him but he already far from them… Mir looks at him blankly and Joon just walk in his car… “Let’s go...” He said and drives off his car…

…..

“Okie….good girl….let go in and take a nap k…” Dahyun said as she holds her hand…. “Minhyuk ah! Take care… doesn’t hurt urself…” She shouts while her hand still busy cleans all their toys…. She’s too busy till she didn’t realize someone is looking at her… “Unnie!” Hyora shout while jump beside her… “Ah! Ah Hyo…” Dahyun said and Hyora just smile… “Kamsahamnida…I’m done…u can go now…or u wants to stay here?” Hyora said and Dahyun just shook her head… “Andwae… I need to go…got a date today…” Dahyun said and walk in to the kinder garden… “Send my regards to him…tell him that I miss him… invite him to my wedding k…” Hyora said and Dahyun nodding while walk out from the kinder garden…

She bumps with someone when she walk out from the kinder garden…She just smile and quickly walk… ‘Ah…I’m late…’ she said in her heart while her foot keeps walking…

……

Seungho still standing in front of that kinder garden… He still can smell her fragrance… So soft and milky… he wishes he can stop her from walks before but all that he does is only standing while look at her…

…..

“Junho!” Dahyun touch his shoulder and Junho just smile coz she really come to accompany him… “When is ur turn?” She asks while looks around… “I’m contestant number 21…Ah I’m scared…” Junho said while keep moving his feet… “hye…don’t panic…besides u already practice right…relax…” Dahyun try to calm him…She hold his hand tightly and smile toward him… Junho feel calm when Dahyun sit beside her and support him… He smile and take a deep breath…

……..

“Oppa….” Sunmi call her brother… “Oppa…” She calls him again… “Please… I cannot handle it alone…I need you by my side and help me handle our company…” Sunmi try to convince him again to work at their company…. Seungho turn and look at her… “Let me go and check my feet first…if it’s getting better than I will go and help you…” Seungho replied and Sunmi quickly hug her… “Ah!!! Love you oppa!” She said as she still hugs her…

…….

“Yobseyo…”

“Yobseyo may I speak to miss Lee Dahyun?”

“Yes…speaking…who is this?

“Well my name is Lee Seulmi…well we want to tell you that u r accepted to work as our new interior designer…”

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...