Give me ur link... ^^

Big Bang - Tae Yang

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

12 October 2010

Treatment-1st Slice...

Treatment-1st Slice...


Seungho looks at the field with a blank mind… He really misses that moment…really miss wearing a jersey n play together with his friends… His eyes keep looking at a group of young man who walk together to play their games… He smiles as he looks at his leg… Tears come in his eyes when he touches it….

“Oppa… here you r…what r u doing here?” Sunmi come towards her brother… Seungho turn and just smile at her… “Let’s go…Omma will get worried if we not be at home now…” Sunmi said as she holds his hand….

…….

“Hold on…I want to go and buy some flowers….” Sunmi said and she walks out from the car… Seungho just look at his sister walk to the shop and he can see that woman clearly from his seat… his heart beat faster than usual when he saw her.…. “Kajja…Here...hold this flower for me…” Sunmi said and she start driving…Seungho turn to look at her again as they keep moving and she lost from his eyes….

……….

“Dahyun…can u help me with this… I cannot do this alone…” Haneul said while hold the pot… Dahyun just come and help her with it… “Thanks…by the way u can go home now I think…there’s nothing I think…thanks coz willing to help me today…” Haneul said while her hand keep busy decorate the flowers… “Ah…erm…welcome…besides I love to help you…. I love sit with these flowers…it feel calm…” Dahyun said with a bright smile on her face… Haneul just smile and look at her friends… “U should find a job that suit with u Yunnie ah…” Dahyun just smile when she heard it… “I will….someday…but now I love to play…” Dahyun said and she leaves the shops…..

“Ah…Ahjummonie…” Dahyun run toward that lady and quickly help her… “Aigoo…its Okie…I can bring it…” She said but Dahyun already hold her plastic bag… “Kwenchana…let me hold this till we arrive at home….” Dahyun said with a smile on her face….

…….

“I don’t want…besides I don’t think being a CEO suit with me…” Seungho said while look at his father… “Yang Seungho....Until when u want to regret with what already happen in ur life…u know I will never allow you play football…” Mr. Yang said while Mrs. Yang keep looking at their son but Seungho just look at the floor and touch the carpet with his feet….

“Ah…I know how to handle myself n my life….” Seungho said as he walks in to his room…

…..

“Lee Dahyun stop I’m no finish talking with you…” Mr. Lee try to call her name but Dahyun already walk out from their house…. “Ah!!!!!!!” She screams loudly in front of the Han River that night…. “Ya! Stop screaming…it’s disturbs my idea….” Someone scold her…Dahyun turn and quickly hold her mouth… “Mianhe…” She said slowly coz she doesn’t want to disturb him… “Why r u screaming? Something happens?” He asks and Dahyun just shook her head… “Then?” He asks but Dahyun just shook her head… “Can’t u speak…” he asks… “I scared I might disturb u if I talk…” Dahyun replied slowly even he cannot hear it at all… “What?! Ya! Lee Dahyun…u want me to choke u leg or what?” Junho lost his patient with that girl…. Dahyun laugh and sit beside him…

“What r u doing? Idea for what?” Dahyun asks while look at him… “Me…I got audition this week…so I want to start practice my vocal…Why doesn’t u come and audition with me?” Junho said while look at her…Dahyun just raise her shoulder and make a blank face… “Sing? Competition… I don’t even know how to sing…” Dahyun said while look at his notebook… “Ah…forget…u know nothing…” Junho said and laugh… “Aishh!” She just pushes his shoulder and they keep spends their nite together…

……..

“Excuse me…may I meet with a girl who work here?” Seungho asks that woman who keep busy do her flower arranging… “Yes…it’s me who work here…” Haneul replied while look at him… “Ah…aniyo…it’s not you… I mean that yesterday lady…who wears a white gown…with a hair band…who sells flowers to my dongsaeng….” Seungho try to explain with everything that he remember about her … “Ah….Yunnie?? She’s not work here…she just come and help me yesterday…” Haneul replied and Seungho just nodding….

“Not working here…Ah…” Seungho said alone while walk out from the shops… He sit at the bus stop while waiting for Sunmi…He looks around and he saw her again… walking on the other side… “Ah…”

CONTINUED....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...