Give me ur link... ^^

Big Bang - Tae Yang

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

24 August 2010

Lollipop-3rd round


3rd Round…


“Okie Class can we start our lesson today…” Haneul said and start teaches her student…. Meanwhile Kevin still look at her and he not even concentrate at all for his study….

‘She looks different…what with those old fashion sunglasses…but I think that lady from the dance centre just look like her…” Kevin said in his heart…

“Mr. Kim… can u please concentrate…” Haneul said while look at one of her student…

“Ah…ne...” Kevin replied and looks at his book…but his mind still not satisfied with his answer…

‘if she is the same person why did she need to wear something weird like that…’ he keep asking himself…

He cannot find his answer until the class come to the end…

“Kamsahamnida…see you guys next week…”

Haneul said and all of her student start leaves the class….

…..

Haneul walk to her house and she take off her sunglasses…She fix her hair while look at the mirror…

‘Wah…Kim Haneul…Kim Haneul…how dares u sacrifice urself and being nerd like that…’ She said in her heart while walking….

….

Kevin still not satisfied with his conclusion He stands in front of the mirror and try imagining his sangssaengnim image with that lady from the dance center…

“Let say I take off her sunglasses…” Kevin said while make an action like she really in front of him…

“Ah...Andwae…ah Molla…why should I care if she is the same person or not…” Kevin gives up and he switches off the light and sleep….

…..

“Okie…1 2…1 2… 1 2…1 2…Okie cool…Junsu u need to fix the way of ur hand k…” Haneul said while look at her student…

“Okie takes 5 guys…” Haneul said and drink her water….

“Wah….Noona…” one guy appear in front of her…

“Ur dance is deabak…how can I register to be ur student?” he asks her…

“Why should I be ur teacher… wait a minute…didn’t u one of the guy who will rent this place every Friday?” Haneul said and he nodding agrees…

“Let me see ur dance this Friday and then I will decide whether u r qualified to be my student…or not...” Haneul said and walk to the center of the dance floor again…

“Okie class...let’s go….” Haneul said and she starts her lesson again…

…..

“Mworago?” Eli asks him…

“Eh??” Dongho also shock with his statement…

“Hyung…how…can…u…” Kiseop stutter when he heard it...While Kevin just remain silent and look at them…

“Ya…I’m serious…she said she need to see us dance first before decide to take us as her student or not…it’s Okie if we try right?” Soohyun said…

“Then we need to pay extra right…that’s waste…we can just dance by ourselves…” Kevin said while look at them…Eli looks agree with Kevin while the others not response with his reaction…

“Ya…it’s our opportunity...beside she’s hot…” Soohyun said…

“Okie I’m in…” Dongho said…

“Ah me too…” Kiseop and Eli who not agree coz of Kevin also agree when Soohyun said that statement…

Kevin just drinks his cola and shook his head…

“Kevin…let’s give a try first k…huh?” Soohyun asks him… Kevin just nodding coz he don’t want to fight with them

“Ah…” Kevin looks at a group of people who walk in that café…

‘It’s her…’ he said in his heart…

“Ya2…that lady with red shirt is the sangssaengnim that I told before…”Soohyun said and Kevin look at her and that’s the same person that he met before…

“Hyung…I’m in…let’s show her that we can dance…”Kevin suddenly said and all of them totally shocked with his answer….

…..

“What? Ya Kim Haneul…r u nuts or what? How can u…aish…”Wooyoung said while Seulmi try to calm him…

“I never said I will agree with it…besides why I can’t add my student?” it’s mine and not yours…” Haneul said while look at him…

“Aniyo…I’m scared we will have too many students…” Wooyoung replied and the others just remain silent and listen to their conversations...

‘Isn’t that supposed to be good news? Many students…mean a lot of income we can get and we can rent a new and big building…isn’t that supposing it to be?” Hyora said and Haneul nodding with her answer…

“I’m not doing this for myself…instead its for us…so why not?” Haneul said and Junho also nodding with her decision…

“Ah molla…u guys just do anything that u want as long as it’s not being a dark future for ourselves…” Wooyoung said while drink his cola…

CONTINUED...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...