Give me ur link... ^^

Big Bang - Tae Yang

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

19 July 2010

First Time- 9th day


9th day….

“Noona….his noona…” Dongwon keep talking to himself… He cannot sleep well after coming back from her house…

“Kring2…”

“Thanks coz coming…J” Dongwon read his text message….

“U r welcome…J” Dongwon replied and he just turns off his hand phone… He cannot talk with her on that moment coz he needs to calm himself after he knows the situation….

……….

"Incheon Airport....."

..........

“Ting Tong….”

Gikwang walk out from his room when that bell keep ringing non stops and there’s no sound his noona will get up on that moment coz it still early in the morning and everyone still sleeping….

“Ah hyung….welcome home…” Gikwang said with his half eyes close….

“Ah Annyeong…sorry…coz disturbing u…coz I just come here from the airport and I’m not bringing ur keys…” Gikwang nodding and walk in to his room and leave him….

“She’s in her room if u wants to meet her…”Gikwang said and close his door….

“Hye…” He whisper at Hyora who still sleeping in her room… Hyora not moving even an inch and still sleeping….He smile when look at his fiancé and kiss her forehead….

“Hyo….” He calls her name slowly while touch her hair… Hyora open her eyes slowly and totally shocked when she saw him in front of her eyes on that morning….

“Ah… I hate u…” That’s the first word come from her mouth when she saw Junsu on that morning…. Junsu just smile and touch her cheek…. “Evil…” Hyora said and push his hand…

“Mianhe…” Junsu replied slowly at her and her heartbeat already beating faster on that moment…

“U knows how hard for me to keep focusing lately…” Hyora said and hit his hand…Junsu just let his fiancé release her anger coz he know it was his fall coz leaving her because of his work…

“U knows ur father keep scolding coz I cannot play the piano well…” Hyora keep complaining what already happen when Junsu not with her… “U knows how hard for me to driving everywhere….” Hyora keep talking and Junsu just smile and listen to every word that comes out from her mouth on that morning….

After talk about all situations that happen to her, Hyora stop talking and look at him… Junsu smile and hold her hand… “I miss u so much…” Junsu said and hold her hand tightly…. “I miss u too…” Hyora replied and tears come in her eyes… Junsu grab her hand slowly and bring her in his arms… Hyora automatically cry when he hugs her…

“Hye…can u feel it…” Junsu asks her…

“What?” Hyora asks while look at him…

“My heartbeat keep calling ur name since I leave u…” Junsu said and smile…Hyora quickly hit his chest and hug him again…

“Don’t leave me again…” Hyora said and Junsu just play with her hair…

“I know…how was my girl when i'm gone?Naughty?” Junsu asks and look at Hyora… Hyora just smile while look at him…

“I’m not doing anything wrong k….” Hyora said and Junsu quickly kiss her cheek when he heard it….

Junsu approach her slowly and try to kiss her lips… “Ah...Andwae…I’m not brush my teeth yet…” Hyora said and Junsu just ignored her and grab her body and kiss her lips…

…..

“Oppa…what r doing now…” Hyora asks when she walks out from the bathroom…

“Sleeping….wake me on 10 k…” Junsu said and close his eyes….

“Ah…wake up…u told me to wake up and u sleep…not fair…” Hyora said and grab the blanket from his body…

“Then come and sleep with me….” Junsu said and grab her hand…

………..

“Should I tell her…ah aniyo…I cannot tell her…” Dongwon keep talking alone in his room….

CONTINUED

2 comments:

SeulmiLee said...

OMG.. aq asyik tergelak2 je bc chapter ni. sweetnyer junsu..

abis la dongwoon.

rupanyer mr. kim tu bapak mertua ko... kekekkekeeke..

bes2.. update lg k

HyoraKim said...

huhuhu...erm tu ar..mula2 xnak wat junsu ad..ttbe rsa cm xleh lar..kena ad gak..lalalalala..so wjud lar watak dia...hah psal bpak mentua tu...ttbe bnda tu dtg dlm kpla tnpa drancang..keke

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...