Give me ur link... ^^

Big Bang - Tae Yang

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

29 June 2010

9th Layer


9th Layer

“Ah…what r u doing here?” Dahyun asks when she saw Seungho in front of her house…

“Ah…I thought I want to ask u to go together with me…” Seungho said but he not even looking at her…

“What? I cannot hear u…” Dahyun try to play with him…

“Fine I just go alone….” Seungho said and leave her…

“Ya! Yang Seungho…” Dahyun said and run after him….

At the end both of them walk together to the school together…..

…….

“Seungho let’s go to the café together….” Dahyun asks and Seungho just follow her….

From the other side Junho was watching at them without blinking… “Dang!” Junho punch his table and make all of his classmate and Seulmi turn and look at him…

“Junho what’s wrong?” Seulmi asks but Junho just ignore her walk out from the class… Seulmi blur with his reaction…. ‘What’s wrong with him actually…ah…Wooyoung...’ Seulmi said in her heart and her eyes still look at Wooyoung who walk to his place… Since that day she never talk with him coz she was too scared that he will not forgive herself….

“Seulmi...Wooyoung...Mr. Park to u guys to go to his room…” Minho said and Seulmi look at Wooyoung who already stand and leave their class without even look at her at all….Seulmi sigh and walk to meet with Mr. Park….

……..

“How is it taste? Delicious right?” Dahyun asks while looking at Seungho eating the jajjangmyun…

“Erm yeah…great…” Seungho replied and smile…

“Hye…can’t u eat properly?” Dahyun said and wipe his mouth with the tissue….

Junho’s almost punching the wall when he saw it on that moment….

‘wah…Kim Dahyun….’

‘ya idiot…why should u get angry?’

‘Of course I’ll get angry…I’m not blind k..’

‘She’s not even ur girl…just forget it…’

Junho stop talking with himself while look at the mirror… ‘Yeah right...she’s not even my girl…’ he agrees with that statement…He wash his face and look at the mirror again…. ‘That’s it…I will not care if she doesn’t want to forgive me anymore…’ Junho said in his heart and walk out from the washroom…

……

“Tomorrow will be ur last day…so please be focus and practice hard and take care of ur healthy today k….” Mr. Park said and both of them just nodding and leave his room…

“Wooyoung…..”Seulmi slowly call his name…

Wooyoung stop walking and turn….

“Erm...”

“I’m sorry about last day…really sorry…” Seulmi said and she doesn’t have energy to look at his eyes….

“Do u thinks I should forgive u? U knows how long I’ll waiting for u…” Wooyoung said with a serious tone and it make Seulmi more scared…

“I know…but….” Seulmi stop talking when Wooyoung grab her hand…

“I’ll need to punish u…will u accept?” Wooyoung said and hold her chin so that their eyes will look at each other…

Seulmi’s heart almost explodes when their eyes look at each other on that moment…

“Yeah sure...I will accept it…” Seulmi stutter…

“Okie…but I need to think about it first…so until then don’t run away k…” Wooyoung said and wink at her before leave….

Seulmi still standing even Wooyoung already leave her… her heart still beating faster and somehow she cannot stop thinking about Wooyoung expression and his wink….


CONTINUED...

1 comment:

SeulmiLee said...

lol.. ape plk woo nak buat?
curious skrg ni

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...