Give me ur link... ^^

Big Bang - Tae Yang

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

30 June 2010

11th layer…


11th layer…

“Ah raining….we cannot play today….” Some of the girl said while Wooyoung was running searching for Hyora…. He stops and looks outside… ‘Ah Hyora where r u actually…’ Wooyoung asks in her heart and keep looking for her…

“Kim Hyora! There u r….i was looking 4 u like crazy…” Wooyoung shout at her when he found she was sitting at the balcony at their school… Hyora who was playing with rain stop and look at him… “What’s wrong?” Hyora asks and Wooyoung approach her…

“You…” Wooyoung come closer and closer…

“Wae2…Ya Jang Wooyoung...stops there…” Hyora tell him to stop….but Wooyoung keep approaching her…

“Where is the card?” Wooyoung asks Hyora just look at him with a blur expression…

“Kim Hyora…”

“What? What card?” Hyora replied and push him away…

“That red card that I told u to give to her…”

“Ah…that card… I already give it to her…”

“What? Aish…why did u give it to her…” Wooyoung scold her and leave her…

“Ya! It was u who told me to give it to her today…now scolding me…ish…” Hyora shout at him but Wooyoung already disappeared….

…..
“Wooyoung can u helps me for a while…” Mrs. Choi calls him while he tries to leave the school…

“Ah…but…ah…ne…” Wooyoung stop walking when Mr. Choi cannot carry all of her books…

“Thanks...can u please put that entire book there…” Mrs. Choi said and sit…She totally tired…

“Is there anything else madam?” Wooyoung asks coz he really needs to go and find Seulmi… He keeps looking outside and it’s still raining…

“Wooyoung! Come I need u to watch this video…” Mr. Park calls him and Wooyoung lost his word on that moment…

“Can u do that dance? Well it looks great…”Mr. Park keep talking but Wooyoung cannot pay attention at all coz his mind keep thinking about Seulmi and rain….

“Wooyoung? Did u listening or not?” Mr. Park said and Wooyoung still look at the window…

“Jang Wooyoung!”

“Ah ne…for sure I can do this dance sir...but can I go now? I have something to do…” Wooyoung said and leave him…

“Ya! Aish this kid…I’m still not allow him but he already leave…” Mr. Park complaining and close his notebook…

….

“Wooyoung!”

“Later…i’m busy….” Wooyoung said and grab his beg and run out from his class…

…..

Seulmi still waiting for Wooyoung at the nearer bus stop…She looks at the sky and there’s no sign the rains will stop wetting the earth…She sigh and look at her watch…. ‘Is this ur punishment? U r so mean Jang Wooyoung….’ She scolds him in her heart….

Wooyoung arrive in front of the café and he totally wet on that moment… He looks around but there’s no sign someone was there… ‘wah..Lee Seulmi…where r u…’ Wooyoung asks in his heart and wipe his face that wet… He walks to the bus stop near the café so that he not wet anymore….

He wipes his hair and his face…

“Wooyoung…” Wooyoung raised his head and he really glad that it was Seulmi who stand in front of her…

“I thought u won’t come…I thought waiting here alone is my punishment…” Seulmi said and Wooyoung laugh….

“Why should I give this simple punishment….look…? I run here when I heard u already received the card…” Wooyoung complaining even he know it was his fault…

“Mianhe…” Seulmi said slowly….

“What? What did u said?” Wooyoung approach her…

“I said I’m sorry…by the way can’t u tell me what my punishment is?” Seulmi asks Wooyoung when he already in front of her eyes…

“Well this is ur punishment…” Wooyoung said and grab her hand and kiss her mouth… There was like and electric shock coming in her body and she cannot move at all…

“Mianhe…I know u will hate me coz of this punishment…but u know… I like u since the day I meet u….n I think I fall in love with you now...because of that I don’t know how should I get angry with u… Seulmi just look at him without said anything…

“So u thinks by kissing me I will love u too?” Seulmi asks him and they just look at each other…

“I know u will hate…” Wooyoung stop talking when Seulmi kiss his mouth…

“That’s been my first kiss…so if u really loves me then prove it k…” Seulmi said and look around…

“Ah…It’s stop raining…ah look at that…” Seulmi said while pointing at the rainbow in front of their eyes…

“It’s beautiful…” Seulmi said and Wooyoung nodding and smile….

………

“Lee Seulmi diary….. he said it was a punishment…so I wait for him about 2 hours… it was raining…suddenly I saw someone coming…he totally wet…I was shocked coz it was him…Jang Wooyoung…u know what…he kiss me…I’m going crazy actually on that moment…that was my first kiss…he said that he fall in love with me...what should I do now?”

CONTINUED...

1 comment:

SeulmiLee said...

i totally love this
kekekkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...