Give me ur link... ^^

Big Bang - Tae Yang

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

29 June 2010

10th Layer….


10th Layer….


“Lee Seulmi…this one for u…” Hyora said while give a red card to her..

“What is this?” Seulmi asks while look at Hyora….

“Molla…but he told me to give it to u…ah…he said it was a punishment card…” Hyora replied and leave her…

“Hyo! Who give this?” Seulmi shout at her…

“Jang Wooyoung!” Hyora shout from far…Seulmi look at the red card again and open it up slowly….

“Since I’ll waiting for u about 4 hours and it was for nothing…so now I want u to wait for me at the same café…would u do that? I’ll forgive u if u can do that…”

Seulmi look around but she cannot see any sign of Wooyoung coming to school on that day… ‘Fine…besides it was my fault…’ Seulmi replied in her heart and take her bag and walk out from her class…

“Ah Seul…would u like to go to the park this evening?” Junho stop her but Seulmi just shook her head and leave him….

‘Okie…she’s ignore me too….ya! How dare u do this to me?’ Junho complaining in his heart and walk in to the class…

……..

“Hye…”

“Ah…Wooyoung...what’s up…” Dahyun turn and look at him while she closes the lids…

“How was ur planning? Is it going smoothly?” Wooyoung asks while sit beside her…

“Yeah sure…what about u? how was u with that girl?” Dahyun replied and Wooyoung just smile…

“Well I still don’t know what should I do actually…well did u forgive him?” Wooyoung asks Dahyun just shook her head…

“I will not forgive him easily….” Dahyun said while look at the window…

“Wah…u r so mean k…” Wooyoung said and Dahyun just smile..

“Aniyo…well actually who’s that girl? Ur girlfriends?” Dahyun asks and Wooyoung just turn and look at her…

“Aniyo…but it looks like I like her...u know a crush…but I don’t think she can see it…”Wooyoung replied and he open up the lids...

“Hwaiting…just said that u love her if u do love her…”Dahyun give him a support while make a cute gestures…

Wooyoung just laugh and look at her…

“What about u? Is that ur boyfriend” Wooyoung asks and Dahyun also shook her head again…

“He just a new friends that I knew since I’ll move in this school…he looks nice…but u know…people… 1st lesson is do not trust people easily…” Dahyun replied and Wooyoung nodding agreed with her…

“I saw u with that new guy…what was his name…Seungho…new crush?” Wooyoung said and Dahyun cannot stop laughing when she heard word ‘crush’

“Aniyo…he just a friend…that’s it...don’t say anything k…I have nothing to do with him…” Dahyun said and Wooyoung just laugh…

“Ya…why doesn’t u play some more song for me…come on…” Wooyoung said while look at the piano

“Then u needs to pay me later k…5000 won per each song…” Dahyun replied and sit beside him…

“Okie… I will pay when I become Korea’s president k…” Wooyoung replied and wink…

Dahyun just laugh and she start playing the piano

……

“Ah…its close…then where should I wait for him?” Seulmi said when she arrived in front of the café….

“Should I just wait here….” Seulmi said and stand in front of the café and listen to her mp3…

……

“Wah why that café close today…should we go somewhere else?” Wooyoung heard some of the student talk about a café… He just ignored and walks in to his class…He looks around but there’s no sign Seulmi was there…

“Wooyoung let’s go eat…u know what…that café was close today…damn…I need to go somewhere else today…” Minho said and Wooyoung still look at him…

“Ya!u want to go or not?” Minho hit his shoulder and Wooyoung back to the reality…

“That café…the café at the end of this school? Close?” Wooyoung asks him again and Minho just nodding….

“Hyora…did u see Hyora?” Wooyoung asks and he quickly runs to find her….


CONTINUED....

1 comment:

SeulmiLee said...

kekeke.. so ape jd seterusnye?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...