Give me ur link... ^^

Big Bang - Tae Yang

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

29 May 2010

Chapter 41: Who gonna be my model?


Chapter 41: Who gonna be my model?


“Junho ah…can u come to my house for a while?” Dahyun call him and she’s sound in big problems… “Ah…ne2…wait…I will be there in 10 minutes…” Junho replied and he quickly runs out from his house…

……………..

“Ya Ahjummonie… how did used this until it broke like this?” Junho sad while his hand still try to fix the pipe for her… “Molla….it just happen like that when I want to open it…”Dahyun said and she just stands beside him… “Give me that spanner….”Dahyun just follow his instruction…

…………

“What did u said? Taecyeon not in Korea? Ya where is he actually?” Haneul said and Nickhun just sit beside her without said anything… “Then who will go to do that photo shoot with Dahyun…” Haneul just sit and look at the wall… “Let me do it…besides it just a photo shoot…”Nickhun said and Haneul look sharp n his eyes…. “Wae? It just a job right? Besides it will make u easier coz u don’t have to find other model…” Haneul just ignore his word and she keeps thinking what she should do about it… “Haneul…” Nickhun call her name softly… “Khun…no… said no means no….” Haneul said and look at him…. “Wae? Jealous?” Nickhun asks her and hug her… “Ah…who jealous…aniyo… I just don’t want u to be my model…that’s it…” Haneul said and not looking at him… “I know u jealous…” Nickhun said and approach her… Haneul just let him hug her and do her job… “When do u want to marry with me hah?” Nickhun asks but Haneul just smile…

……….

“Argh!!” Junho scream when he cannot fix the pipe… “Junho ah…why don’t u just let it be n I will call plumber tomorrow?”Dahyun try to give her opinion but Junho just ignore her… Dahyun just left him alone in the bathroom and she walk to the kitchen to make so dessert for him…

“It’s done…but I think just for tonite… call plumber tomorrow k…or else u will be in big trouble…”Junho said and wipe his sweat and sit on the sofa… “Here...take this...I’ll make u some juice k…” Dahyun give him a towel and walk in to the kitchen again… Junho just look at her doing her jobs… Looking at her just like make him better… It just likes all of his tiredness gone like a wind…

………

“Khun…what should I do now…who gonna replace Taec for my photo shoot…” Haneul whimpers and look at Nickhun who busy playing with his psp … “Khun...i’m asking u now…”Haneul getting angry look at Nickhun who never care about her photo shoot… “What…I already give u my idea now but u don’t want so what do u want me to do now?” Nickhun said and continue play his game… Haneul just sit and keep thinking who gonna help her for that photo shoot…

“Ah….I knows…I can ask him…” Haneul said when she think about someone..

“Gomawo…” Junho said and drink the juice that was made by Dahyun… Dahyun just sit beside him and look at him… “Wae? Am I looking weird or something?” Junho said and look at her… “Aniyo...wae can’t I look at ur face?” Dahyun said and throw her view to the television… “Ah…aniyo…come2...look at me…Yunnie…” Junho said and turn her body… At that moment they just keep looking at each other without talking… Junho approach her slowly…. “Kring2…” Junho quickly stand up when his hand phone ringing… Dahyun just look at the television again and sigh… ‘Always disturb our moment…’ she complaint in her heart…

………..

“Mworago? Ya andwae!” Dahyun said when she heard her word…


CONTINUED....

3 comments:

seulwooho in kpop kingdom said...

hoho.. aq jeles khun ngan haneul
tibe2 je x blh terima.. i want to marry khun blh x?
kkekekeke..

junho jd model ke?

Dahyun said...

hahaha..afie..unni pn mcm jeles plak khun ngan haneul tuh..keke..
ayt plg best "always disturb our moments.." haha~

Ok.Eunra.Horvejkul said...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
sokong 150%..!!!!
jeles la kat dorg..
nk kawen ngn khun gak..
khun blh kawen 4 x???
hahahaha..
junho bakal ganti tmpt taec la nie???

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...