Give me ur link... ^^

Big Bang - Tae Yang

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

28 May 2010

Chapter 40: I Hate Him


Chapter 40: I Hate Him...


“Noona! How many time should I told that do not received that order?” Junho got angry with Jiyeon on that day… Jiyeon become stutter because of him… “Last warning… do not take that order anymore…arasso?” Junho said and leave her… Jiyeon just nodding and she walk to the counter… ‘Omma…did u see me now? Ur daughter is useless right? Cannot get a great job…he scold me… still don’t have a boyfriend….’ Jiyeon said while look outside the restaurant…

“Annyeong haseyo….” Jiyeon quickly stand up and greet her customer…. “Annyeong haseyo… Ah…you… what do want?” Jiyeon said when she saw Kyuhyun in front of her… “I come to eat of course….”Kyuhyun said and walk to his usual table… ‘Always come here to eat…’ Jiyeon said and walk to his table… “One jajjangmyun with tea right?” Jiyeon already know his favorite food and Kyuhyun just smile at her… “Ne… u knows, great…” Jiyeon just ignore him and walk to the counter…

……………

“Kim Hyora…can u stop watching television and come here…” Joon said while Hyora eye’s still in front of the television… She just cannot move…. “What did u watch until u cannot hear me…”Joon said while walk towards her… “Oppa…it’s him….”Hyora said while watch the documentary in the television… “Who is this? ur friend?”Joon said and look at the television… “Erm…my friend…my friend?” Hyora said and tears come from her eyes….Joon just come and hug her from behind… “Shhh…don’t cry….”Joon whisper and Hyora just keep crying in his arms…

………..

“Aish! Look what u has done!” one customer scold Jiyeon because of one bowl fall from their table… “Ah…I’m sorry…I will clean it now….” Jiyeon said and keep apologize…. “Ya Ahjummonie! It’s not her fault…its ur daughter’s fault…why should u scold her…?” Kyuhyun come when he saw that situation… “Mworago” That lady stand up and Jiyeon quickly push him away… “ Ah…aniyo madam….let me settle this….it’s not ur fault…” Jiyeon said and quickly clean the mess….

“Ya! Why did u clean it?”Kyuhyun asks her and Jiyeon just push him away… “U doesn’t know anything and just stay quite k…”Jiyeon said and walk it to the kitchen… Kyuhyun just look at her and he look again to that lady… “Ahjummonie…please teach ur child well…coz I thought she will become like u in the future…if that happens…no one will marry with her…” Kyuhyun said and leave the restaurant… Everyone was shock with his statement…

………….

“Eat ur medicine…” Joon said and give it to Hyora…Hyora just sits on the bench while look at the beach… “Hyora…”Joon still call her name when she not responding… “Oppa… I want to meet him… I want to tell him that I was wrong…I was wrong coz was too ego before… I know that I love him to death… Just my ego stops me from said it… What should I do Oppa?” Hyora turn and look at Joon… “Eat ur medicine first… get better…then u can go and find him…arasso?” Joon said and smile… ‘u love him to death….’ Joon said in his heart….

“Ya2…Cho Jiyeon…stop2….”Kyuhyun walk out from his car when Jiyeon just ignore him… “Ya! Let go of me!” Jiyeon said and push him… “What does u want now hah?!” Jiyeon let go of her anger toward him… “Not enough u disturbs my life today? Are u happy now that he already fired me…hah?!” Jiyeon said and she cannot hold her tears anymore…. “Jiyeon ah…”Kyuhyun try to comfort her but she just pushes his hand away… “U such a worst man….”Jiyeon said in her tears… “Jiyeon ah…Mianhe…Mianhe…I never mean it...I just want to help u…Jiyeon ah…”Kyuhyun still begging her forgiveness….

Jiyeon just keep walking and leave him…Kyuhyun just look at her and he take out the red box from his pocket… he sigh and walk in to his car…

.....

Jiyeon just keep walking to her house... 'aish that stupid guy..i hate him...'


CONTINUED...

1 comment:

seulwooho in kpop kingdom said...

oit.. bile hyora nak kembali pd JunK
kan merajuk laki ko tu
kekekeke..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...