Give me ur link... ^^

Big Bang - Tae Yang

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

30 March 2010

Is That Love...Chapter 32: First Meeting


Chapter 32: First Meeting

" Mianhe....a little bit late for this chapter......"

“Thanks coz accompanies me” Wooyoung said with a sweet smile to Seulmi who sit in front of him… “ Aniyo..kwenchana..Besides I’m hungry too…Junho just to serious doing our assignment…I’m getting tired with it..” Seulmi replied while eat her bread.. “Ah yeah true…same with Hyora…She keeps telling me do research and research…arghh!!” Wooyoung complaining.. “ Haha…well I guess we both tired with it right?” Seulmi replied and smile… Wooyoung just lose his word when he saw that smile… “dupp2…dupp2..dupp2…dupp2…” “Ah!..It’s come again..” Wooyoung said it… “What??What’s coming?” Seulmi asks him.. “Ah…aniyo…I think I got to go now before Hyora kill me…jyaa…” Wooyiung quickly get up and leave her… Seulmi just watch him leaving without any word….

…………………

“ Arghh….” Wooyoung sick with himself…He just sits on the bench in their school garden… “What should I do now…” He keeps talking alone… “Kring2…” His handphone ringing…

“ wooyoung ah..mianhe..i got something to do…we continue later…mian…”

He closes his handphone after read Hyora’s message… He suddenly smiles and happy when he realize that he don’t have to continue research with Hyora… He just make a move to the library to pack his thing…………………

“ Aishh…. What’s this?!” Seulmi shout in the library when she saw a note on her table…

“ Seullie…Mian…I need to go… I got an emergency…see ya…”

‘ Lee Junho..i’m going to kill you…’ She said in her heart while clean up her stuff…

…………………….

“ Hye..mianhe..i’m late…” Junho touch his sister shoulder when he arrived at the café… “ Kwenchana…I just talk with Hyora unnie…” Jaehee replied.. “ Hyora?? Where does u meet her?” Junho replied coz he cannot see Hyora in that café… “ Ah… I just met her outside with another girl…” She replied with a smile.. “ Oppa…u don’t have to come here if u busy…” she adding… “ Aniyo..kwenchana…let’s order…I’m hungry…” Junho replied and call the waiter… He will never make his sister disappointed… That’s his promised to himself…

……………..

“ Haha..u such a stupid girl..” Dahyun talk alone…. “ Unnie..wae??Something happen??” Hyora asks when she saw Dahyun just laugh alone… “ ah..aniyo…nothing… Thanks coz accompany me” Dahyun replied with sweet smile.. “ Ah..aniyo..kwenchana…besides u will graduate soon… We will not have chance to meet again like this..” Hyora replied while keep walking… “ Aniyo…we will always meet like this k…” Dahyun replied…

……………

Seulmi felt so happy when she coming out from the roller coaster… Just like all her problems fly away with the wind… After she comes there with Wooyoung..She keeps coming there whenever she has a problems… Plays will make all of her problems gone…

“ Ah mian!!” She said when she realized that she hit someone… “ Oppa!!!!” Seulmi was so shocked when she saw a guy in front of him… She cannot felt her feet right now..She still cannot believe what she saw on that time….

CONTINUED.....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...