Give me ur link... ^^

Big Bang - Tae Yang

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

29 December 2009

In Your Smile........

Special dedicated to my friends...Nadwa..hopes u like it..haha...(ak xde idea nk wat sbnarnya)

In Your Smile......

One day in Seoul University….

Gossip about the famous student Hoe Youngsaeng couple with an ordinary girl spreads so fast……

Girl1: Did u heard about it??i heard that girl only work at flower shop….

Girl2: Really?uehh...such a low class girl…I wonder why youngsaeng sunbae like her…

At cafĂ©…

Jungmin: Hyung..is it true??

Youngsaeng: what??(Drink his soda)

Jungmin: that u with that flower girl??

Youngsaeng: what happen if true?

Jungmin: wah….u such a bad boy Hyung…

Reality is youngsaeng never get that girl heart…

Youngsaeng walk to the flower shop….

Youngsaeng: annyeong…can I have a bouquet of carnation?

Jaehee: yeah sure…(smile)ah…it’s you!!(shocked)

Youngsaeng: yeah..it’s me(smile)..Come let’s go have some coffee…

Jaehee: no…could u please stop disturb me??(leave)

Youngsaeng: hye!(grab her hand)..i will never stop disturb u until u said that u love me…arasso??(smile)

Jaehee: Aniyo..i will never love u….(leave)

(Youngsaeng pov)

Hoe youngsaeng…a guys that have a killer smile…guy that can make all girl fall in love with his smile..But there’s someone make his heart beating crazily…Yoo Jaehee..He really likes that girl since the first day he met her…

Recall situation youngsaeng met Jaehee..

Youngsaeng walk in the flower shop..

Youngsaeng: Ahjumma..can I have a bouquet of roses??

Jaehee: yeah sure(smile)

Youngsaeng cannot moves his eyes from seeing that girl….It's not an Ahjumma...She is a beautiful lady...a girl that wearing black skirt with red t-shirt….she looks more beautiful with her beautiful smile and carnation at her hair…

Since that day..Youngsaeng always went to the shop just to meet with her….He know he fall in love know…

Back to reality..

A week later..

Jaehee walk alone to her house…

Jaehee: omma…I’m back..

Youngsaeng: annyeong..(smile)

Jaehee: you!!..ya!!..what are u doing here??(angry)

Youngsaeng: me??i come meet ur parents(smile)

Jaehee: what!..get out…(push him out)

Mr. Yoo: jaehee…what are u doing…he’s my guest..

Jaehee: appa!!

Jaehee cannot accept that guys really come to her house..she hate him so much…She felt like want to kick his ass so that he will never disturb her again…She really hate him….

At Supermarket…

Jaehee walk around the supermarket to buy their grocery needs…..

Youngsaeng: annyeong..(smile)

Jaehee: ya!!..what are u doing here?

Youngsaeng: shopping…(smile)

Jaehee: ya!!..did u buy for ur moms??plus could u please stop smiling...

Youngsaeng: yup…wae??did u scared u will fall in love with me??can we talk??(smile)

Jaehee: aniyo….(angry)

Jaehee leave him behind….

‘What the hell is he thinking? Talk with me??Talk with my feet…’ she said to herself…….

At Flower shop….

Youngsaeng: morning..(smile)

Jaehee: ya!!...what do u want??(angry)

Youngsaeng: let’s have a cup of coffee with me..talk with me..that’s all…

Jaehee: u will stop disturb me if I’m agreed??

Youngsaeng: yup…promise…(smile)

They went to the nearer shop…They having a great conversation..Youngsaeng really know how to make jaehee smile..

Youngsaeng: can we meet again??

Jaehee:it’s up to ur behavior….(leave)

Since that day…jaehee and youngsaeng always meet with each other…She start like that guys…

A week later…

It’s raining…jaehee close her shop and walk home….

Jaehee: ya!..what are u doing here?

Youngsaeng: I’m wait for my flower..come..(smile)

Jaehee: what??

Youngsaeng grab her hand and walk…jaehee can’t do anything but let her hand in his hand…

Youngsaeng:I’m going Seoul tomorrow..

Jaehee: what??wae?

Youngsaeng: I got a job there…

Jaehee: good luck..

Youngsaeng: may I know something??

Jaehee: what??

Youngsaeng: wait for me..i will be back..i will marry u…saranghae..

Jaehee: it’s up to ur behavior(smile)

Youngsaeng grab her hand and kiss her…..

Youngsaeng: good nite…saranghae..wait for me..(smile and leave)

7 years later…

Jaehee: oppa…can u cook tonight?

Youngsaeng: me again??

Jaehee: please…..i got some work at my shop(smile)

Youngsaeng: kiss me…if not I will not cook anymore..(wink)

Jaehee: shiror…..(laugh)

Youngsaeng: if I know u hate cook I will not marry u..(smile)

Jaehee: what??(angry)

Youngsaeng: (laugh)..u looks like an apple when u get angry…..

Youngsaeng turn jaehee and kiss her…

Youngsaeng: u r the most precious thing that I ever have…Thw moat beautiful flower i ever have..saranghae…

Conclusion….

Youngsaeng becomes singer when he go to Seoul…He write his own song..In ur smile…because of that song he becomes famous in one shot…After 7 years he back married with jaehee..He really loves that girl and because of her that he write his own song…He know that nothing can replace her place…Jaehe..His girl…his flowers…..


The End.....

3 comments:

seulwoojae in fantasy land said...

kekeke.. afie ko smkin bergiat ngan ff skrg ni ye
mentang2 la uitm register 4jan

Umma said...

Kyaa!! youngsaeng!! hahaha

nice story... *dont know what to say but it's really nice + good story*

You really makes me jealous TT

Afie...Hyora... said...

hye umma..thanks coz u like it...hihi....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...